SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
Participants who are according to the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for this examination or recruitment. SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 will start in May 2018. Official Board Staff Selection Commission will soon release 3000 vacancies for the completion of CPO, CAPFs, ASI and SI posts in Delhi Police. This recruitment will be run by SSC organization soon. SSC CPO Notification 2018 and written examination will organize in June 2018 but the board has not given an exact date about this.
Official organization Staff Selection Commission SSC conducts an annual SSC CPO Examination for recruitment of candidates for Assistant Sub-Inspector, CISF, Assistant Sub-Inspector and Inspector for Delhi Police. SSC CPO SI Vacancy will be held soon for the candidates who are dreaming of this job and are eagerly waiting for this recruitment.
SSC CPO SI ASI Vacancy 2018
Every single candidate preparing for government job will know that last year the official Board Staff Selection Commission had issued 2449 posts. Before applying your form for these vacancies the applicants are requested to read the complete SSC CPO Recruitment Notification 2018. This year, a total of 3,000 vacancies will be issued by the official organization SSC, which is as follows: Sub-inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts and Assistant Sub Inspector posts.
Those candidates who are interested in this upcoming recruitment and want to apply for it, they will be able to apply through the Board’s official website. For more information about SSC CPO Jobs read the article completely. It recruits candidates for various government departments every year, but the SSC will now recruit 3,000 CPO posts.
SSC CPO Recruitment & Eligibility Criteria
- The Government determines reservation for posts of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes / Ex-servicemen / Women etc. and Official Department Staff Selection Commission works on the orders of the government.
- The government will provide reservations for ex-servicemen in Delhi Police.
According to official advertising, the candidate should be above 20 years of age and below to 25 years of age. Therefore, any candidate who wants to apply for this recruitment should be between 20 to 25 years of age. If you finish the task in one line, you can say that the candidate should be born in the year 1992 or later.
- SC / ST participants: 5 years
- OBC participant: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen general participant: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (OBC) participants: 6 years
- Ex-servicemen (SC / ST) participants: 8 years
- Resident participants of Jammu and Kashmir (General): 5 years
- Resident participants of Jammu and Kashmir (General): 8 years
- Domicile participants of Jammu and Kashmir (General): 10 years
As you know, we discussing SSC CPO Form and Eligibility Criteria for this upcoming recruitment. Now let’s talk about the need for educational qualification for this recruitment.
- The candidate, who is going to apply for this upcoming examination, must be graduated from a recognized university in any subject.
- Candidates applying for the Delhi Police Sub Inspector’s post must have a valid driving license during the physical test.
Steps to Apply for SSC CPO Recruitment @ssc.nic.in
- All applicants will have to go to the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission to apply.
- After reaching the homepage of the website, click on SSC CPO 2018 Notification.
- Register for all candidates for the examination website. If you have registered, fill in the login ID and password.
- In the next step, enter your eligibility details and then upload your photo and upload your signature in JPG format, the signature size should be more than 1kb.
- Finish the registration process and enter the payment details.
- After all the process and payment, the process of applying for SSC CPO will be completed.
- After completion of all the procedures, take the hard copy of CPO SI Recruitment application form.
Link ===>> SSC CPO SI ASI Recruitment Notification
All interested aspirants have to follow these points to apply for SSC CPO Vacancy online on official website of staff selection commission. In case of facing any problem with checking the recruitment notification then you can discuss it in the comment box. We will immediately help you for finding the complete details of SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF. Applicants are now able to apply their application form for this recruitment.